- Monitor, measure and report on HR issues, opportunities and development plans and achievement within agreed formats and timescales
- Manage and develop direct reporting staff.
- Liaise with other functional / departmental head so as to understand all necessary aspects and needs of HR development, and to ensure they are fully informed of HR objectives, purpose and achievements.
- Maintain awareness and knowledge of latest HR development theory and methods and provide suitable interpretation to directors, managers and staff within the organization.
- Contribute to the evaluation and development of HR strategy and performance in co-operation with the executive team.
- Audit and authenticate all documents related to legal, salary statements and distribution, policies etc .
- Plan for employees performance appraisal; develop tools for appraisal, job evaluation and development.
- Plan and direct for Training of employee including senior managers, maintain contact with outside resources for training.
- Plans and conducts new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward Company goal .
- Prepares employee separation notices and related documentation, and conducts exit interviews to determine reasons behind separations.
- Manage and Implement benefits programs such as life, health, and dental insurance, pension plans, vacation, sick leave, leave of absence, and employee assistance.
- Recruiting and Staffing.
- Develop and execute recruiting plans.
- Manage the recruitment teams and help them achieve their individual recruitment targets.
- Recruit, interview and select staff that have the right technical and personal abilities to help further the organization’s mission.
- Lead the creation of a recruiting and interviewing plan for each open position.
- Conduct regular follow-up with managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation.
- Develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need.
- Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting.
- Post positions to appropriate Internet sources.
- Improve the company website recruiting page to assist in recruiting.
- Research new ways of using the Internet for recruitment.
- Use social and professional networking sites to identify and source candidates.
- Minimum of 7 years human resources experience Strategic planning, complex problem resolution and general management expertise.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills.
- High level of interpersonal skills and integrity; solid team player.
- Ability to influence senior management, establish and maintain collaborative partnerships and provide thought leadership.