- SharePoint OOTB functionality and web services
- InfoPath, SharePoint Designer and Reporting Services
- Building on premise solutions
- SharePoint online will be preferable.
- Custom Master pages, Page Layout, SharePoint CSS and custom web parts/workflows
- SharePoint Enterprise Search, Managed Metadata Services and Term Store
- Developing with C#, ASP.NET, SharePoint Web Services/APIs
- Developing and deploying custom features, web parts/workflows, event receivers, timer jobs, workflow activities, etc. using Visual Studio
- Configure, design and develop custom SharePoint Solutions, WebPart, Workflows, InfoPath forms
- Manage competing priorities while supporting issues and communicating effectively and timely to clients and management
- Establish and promote professional level standards for site performance, usability, scalability, browser compatibility and reliability.
- Provide production support for running applications of our client.
- Work with our client to capture requirements and translate into technical solutions.