SynapseIndia is one of the top I.T. outsourcing companies based out of Noida with clients across the globe. We are 20 years old organization and with expertise of more than two decades, we have worked with both large brands as well as startups. Thousands of startups to large enterprises have achieved business goals with our effective software, web, mobile app development and design services.
SynapseIndia is an equal opportunity employer and provides a great working environment with opportunity of working with overseas clients in Indian working hours. We are located in Noida SEZ, within 10 minutes’ walk to nearest metro station.
Why work with us?
• Opportunity to work with international clients.
• Continuous learning on emerging technologies.
• Structured environment with industry leading CMMI level-3 compliant processes.
• Employee Benefits- Meal Facilities Available, Employee Engagement activities, Work-Life Balance
Who are we looking for?
Role Designation - Xamarin-Team Lead
Skill(s) - Xamarin (Mobile Application)
Experience Range - 4-7 years
What is the work?
• Developing complex cross-platform mobile applications with the help of Xamarin Forms.
• Analyzing and implementing the requirements given to the team.
• Team Handling
• Designing and developing apps that use both APIs and business embedded logic to achieve the mobile apps desired functionality.
What skills and experience are we looking for?
• Hands-on Xamarin Technical Lead / Architect with 4 – 7 years of commercial software development experience, with at least 2-3 years of proven, solid mobile experience.
• Experience in developing complex mobile applications with Xamarin, Xamarin Forms, Xamarin native, and with 1 year of desirable (not mandatory) experience with native iOS or Android.
• In-depth knowledge of C# and .NET will be required
• Knowledge of MVVM Cross and similar MVVM architecture frameworks is desirable (not mandate) but need to learn the same and be familiar for the project.
• A strong understanding of OOPs design, algorithms, design patterns and programming skills will be required.
• Comfortable in dealing with APIs and utilizing REST / JSON interfaces Apple App Store, Google Play, Windows Store procedures.
• Candidate must be proactive, self-sufficient, and professional with excellent communication skills and should be delivery/customer focused.
- Watch few latest videos
- - SynapseIndia Celebrations
- - SynapseIndia Careers
- - SynapseIndia Events
- - SynapseIndia CSR
- - SynapseIndia ORM
- - SynapseIndia Trainings
- - SynapseIndia Noida
- - SynapseIndia Recruitment
- - SynapseIndia Management
- - SynapseIndia Technologies
- - SynapseIndia Jobs
- - SynapseIndia Current Openings