SynapseIndia is one of the top I.T. outsourcing companies based out of Noida with clients across the globe. We are 20 years old organization and with expertise of more than two decades, we have worked with both large brands as well as startups. Thousands of startups to large enterprises have achieved business goals with our effective software, web, mobile app development and design services.
SynapseIndia is an equal opportunity employer and provides a great working environment with opportunity of working with overseas clients in Indian working hours. We are located in Noida SEZ, within 10 minutes’ walk to nearest metro station.
Why work with us?
- Opportunity to work with international clients.
- Continuous learning on emerging technologies.
- Structured environment with industry leading CMMI level-3 compliant processes.
- Employee Benefits- Employee Engagement activities, Work-Life Balance.
Who are we looking for?
Designation- UX Designer
Skill(s)- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences
Experience Range- 3 years
Good to have UI Certification (but not a mandate) but min. qualification required would be either BFA or MFA.
What is the work?
- We are looking for a user-experience (UX) designer able to understand our business requirements and any technical limitations, as well as be responsible for conceiving and conducting user research, interviews and surveys, and translating them into sitemaps, user flows, customer journey maps, wireframes, mockups and prototypes.
- The UX designer will also be expected to design the overall functionality of the product, website, apps and in order to ensure a great user experience, iterate upon it in accordance with user-testing.
What skills and experience are we looking for?
- Three years of UX design experience.
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Facilitate the client’s product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Ask smart questions, take risks and champion new ideas.
- Strong portfolio to be presented during interview.
- Strong UX knowledge of websites, mobile apps and other mobile apps across multiple platforms such as iOS, Android, Xamarin and React Native
- Deep understanding of Apple’s human interfaces design guidelines, Android design and other mobile platform designs including Google’s material design.
- Pitch new and existing client’s for UX improvements.
- Work closely with management in order to improve the inhouse website’s UX and recover the gray areas
- Ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision.
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
- A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns.
- Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
- Be passionate about resolving user pain points through great design.
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies.