UI/UX Team Lead
SynapseIndia is one of the top I.T. outsourcing companies based out of Noida with clients across the globe. We are 22+ years old organization and with expertise of more than two decades, we have worked with both large brands as well as startups.
SynapseIndia is an equal opportunity employer and provides a great working environment with opportunity of working with overseas clients in Indian working hours.
Why work with us?
- We are Microsoft Gold partner, Google partner, Shopify partner company with certified professionals.
- SynapseIndia is an MNC having clients and employees all over the world.
- SynapseIndia has 500 IT professionals and has plan to hire more than 500 more developers in the next 5 months.
- We have structured environment with industry leading CMMI level-3 compliant processes.
- Several IT professionals joined as developers/programmers and now they are leading a team.
- Salaries are always paid on time, from the time company started till date, there has never been a delay.
- Developers get an exposure to interact with international clients (Majorly USA clients) at a very early stage in career.
- Despite market conditions, we have not laid off people.
- We never work on holidays. This way, you can maintain your personal as well as professional life balance.
- Office timings are from 9:30 AM to 6:30 PM. 2nd and last Saturday of every month is off for everyone.
- Benefits- Employee Engagement activities, No night Shifts, Rewards Recognition system for outstanding performers, etc.
- Annual salary review – based on company and individual performance.
- Fun, inclusive, ego-free environment where diversity and individual thoughts are encouraged and valued.
Who are we looking for?
Designation- UI/UX Team Lead
Experience Range- 5+ years
What is the work?
- Investigating user experience design requirements for clients
- Should have exp working with a design thinking approach
- Should be well versed in creating User Personas, User Story boards, Mapping Customer Journeys, Reports: usability, user research, heuristic evaluation and user testing
- Developing and conceptualizing a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy for the brand.
- Producing high-quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes.
- Developing UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Collaborating with the marketing team, and internal and external designers to ensure the creation and delivery of tailored experiences for the digital user.
- Providing advice and guidance on the implementation of UX research methodologies and testing activities in order to analyse and predict user behaviour.
- Adhering to style standards on typography and graphic design.
What skills and experience are we looking for?
- A bachelor's degree and a minimum of 5 years UI/UX design experience for digital products or services.
- A portfolio of professional UI/UX design work for both web and mobile platforms.
- Working knowledge of the following technologies and software: Sketch, InVision, Visio, HTML, CSS (SCSS), iOS, Android, Design Systems, and Adobe Creative Suite.
- A team player but can work independently too.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.