SynapseIndia is one of the top I.T. outsourcing companies based out of Noida with clients across the globe. We are 22+ years old organization and with expertise of more than two decades, we have worked with both large brands as well as startups.
SynapseIndia is an equal opportunity employer and provides a great working environment with opportunity of working with overseas clients in Indian working hours.
Why work with us?
- We are Microsoft Gold partner, Google partner, Shopify partner company with certified professionals.
- SynapseIndia is an MNC having clients and employees all over the world.
- SynapseIndia has 500 IT professionals and has plan to hire more than 500 more developers in the next 5 months.
- We have structured environment with industry leading CMMI level-3 compliant processes.
- Several IT professionals joined as developers/programmers and now they are leading a team.
- Salaries are always paid on time, from the time company started till date, there has never been a delay.
- Developers get an exposure to interact with international clients (Majorly USA clients) at a very early stage in career.
- Despite market conditions, we have not laid off people.
- We never work on holidays. This way, you can maintain your personal as well as professional life balance.
- Office timings are from 9:30 AM to 6:30 PM. 2nd and last Saturday of every month is off for everyone.
- Benefits- Employee Engagement activities, No night Shifts, Rewards Recognition system for outstanding performers, etc.
- Annual salary review – based on company and individual performance.
- Fun, inclusive, ego-free environment where diversity and individual thoughts are encouraged and valued.
Who are we looking for?
Designation- UI/UX Designer
Experience Range- 4+ years
What is the work?
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with Product Managers and Engineers
- Translate business and user needs and technology constraints into solution concepts that are meaningful, easy to use, and engaging
- Illustrate design ideas using User Persona, User Stories, Storyboards, Journey Map, Process Flows, Task Analysis, Mental Models and any other user UX design techniques suitable in a given context.
- Bring complex data products to life through maps, dashboards, and infographics.
- Design graphic user interfaces, including wireframes, mockups, and high-fidelity navigational prototypes.
- Create style guides and produce UX artefacts, including icons.
- Perform Usability testing.
- Support and work with the development team to ensure that the design gets translated into actual applications
What skills and experience are we looking for?
- 4+ Years of Relevant Experience.
- Proficient in Design Thinking, Prototyping, Wireframing, Visual design tools
- Ability to communicate clearly with the international client/team.
- Proficiency in the wireframe tools like Figma and/or XD
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Team spirit and strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders.
- Excellent understanding of corporate standards on fonts, colors, images, and branding.
- Open to learning new skills and tools, awareness of the latest web and UX technology, eye for details, flexibility to adapt to new situations, strong verbal, and written communication skills.
- Should have great problem-solving skills.