SynapseIndia is one of the top I.T. outsourcing companies based out of Noida with clients across the globe. We are 20+ years old organization and with expertise of more than two decades, we have worked with both large brands as well as startups. Thousands of startups to large enterprises have achieved business goals with our effective software, web, mobile app development and design services.
SynapseIndia is an equal opportunity employer and provides a great working environment with opportunity of working with overseas clients in Indian working hours. We are located in Noida SEZ, within 10 minutes’ walk to nearest metro station.
Why work with us?
- Opportunity to work with international clients.
- Microsoft & Google partner, Shopify partner, ISO 9001 company with several certified professionals.
- Continuous learning on emerging technologies.
- Structured environment with industry leading CMMI level-3 compliant processes.
- Job Stability with benefits of growing departments hierarchy.
- Apart from friendly/professional/challenging/supportive working environment, we do equally focus on healthy working environment as the infrastructure is protected with anti-radiation, negative energy removal chips and corona guard devices.
- Option to work from home or from the comfort of your zone.
- Other Benefits- Employee Engagement activities, Work-Life Balance, No night Shifts, Rewards Recognition system for outstanding performers, covid protection benefits in terms of medical coverage, vaccination reimbursements, on-time salary, etc.
Who are we looking for?
Designation- UI Designer
Skill(s)- UI design – Wireframes, prototypes, style guides and user flows design
Experience Range- 3 years
Good to have UI Certification (but not a mandate) but min. qualification required would be either BFA or MFA.
What is the work?
- We are looking for an experienced and talented UI designer to design and shape unique and user-centric UI.
- You will be able to make deliberate design decisions and to translate any given user-experience journey into a smooth and intuitive interaction.
- Design UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrates how sites/apps function and look like.
What skills and experience are we looking for?
- Three years of experience and proven track record.
- Be a great team player, experienced in working with teams. Ability to collaborate closely with developers, copywriters and UX designers.
- Create, improve and use wireframes, prototypes, style guides, user flows, and effectively communicate your interaction ideas using any of these methods.
- Continually keep yourself and your design team updated with the latest changes in your industry’s standards.
- Develop and maintain consistent branding collaborate with UX, marketing, developers and other teams.
- Strong command of color theory, image composition and typography
- Design the next generation of websites, mobile apps and other mobile apps across multiple platforms such as iOS, Android, Xamarin and React Native
- Deep understanding of Apple’s human interfaces design guidelines, Android design and other mobile platform designs including Google’s material design.
- Good understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
- Produce design assets for use in social media and marketing channels.
- Proven ability to deliver high quality designs to customers.
- Strong portfolio to be presented during interview.
- Hands-on experience creating wireframes, visual design for Websites and App.
- Experience using tools such as Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, InVision, AdobeXD
- Creative ideas with problem solving mindset.
- Be open to receiving objective criticism and improving upon it.