Team Leader (IT Recruitment)
SynapseIndia is one of the top I.T. outsourcing companies based out of Noida with clients across the globe. We are 20 years old organization and with expertise of more than two decades, we have worked with both large brands as well as startups. Thousands of startups to large enterprises have achieved business goals with our effective software, web, mobile app development and design services.
SynapseIndia is an equal opportunity employer and provides a great working environment with opportunity of working with overseas clients in Indian working hours. We are located in Noida SEZ, within 10 minutes’ walk to nearest metro station.
Why work with us?
- Opportunity to work with international clients.
- Continuous learning on emerging technologies.
- Structured environment with industry leading CMMI level-3 compliant processes.
- Employee Benefits- Meal Facilities Available, Employee Engagement activities, Work-Life Balance.
Who are we looking for?
Role Designation-Corporate Recruitment Lead (Only Female Candidates)
Skill(s)- Talent Acquisition, Recruitment
Experience Range- 5-8 years
What is the work?
- Working closely with all HODs for gathering the requirement related to the open positions.
- Responsible for handling the end to end recruitment cycle, devising recruitment strategies for hiring the best talent through LinkedIn, Facebook, Referrals, Naukri, Monster etc.
- Handling a team of minimum 3-4 resources and serving as a lead point of contact for the recruitment department.
- Clearly communicating and delegating the tasks to the recruiters.
- Working on all IT (majorly) & Non-IT profiles of the company.
- Doing the salary discussion and releasing the offer letters to the candidates.
- Ensuring the timely and successful closure of all open job requisitions.
- Creating a pipeline of resources for open & future positions.
What skills and experience are we looking for?
- Strong experience in Talent Acquisition preferably with corporate exposure.
- Must have at least 5 years of recruitment experience into with good working knowledge on IT profiles.
- expertise of hiring the desired candidates from job portals and through social media channels.
- Team Player, Self-Motivated
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with good convincing power.