Sr. Solution Architect (.Net)
SynapseIndia is one of the top I.T. outsourcing companies based out of Noida with clients across the globe. We are 20+ years old organization and with expertise of more than two decades, we have worked with both large brands as well as startups.
SynapseIndia is an equal opportunity employer and provides a great working environment with opportunity of working with overseas clients in Indian working hours. We are located in Noida SEZ, within 10 minutes’ walk to nearest metro station.
Why work with us?
- Opportunity to work with international clients.
- Microsoft & Google partner, Shopify partner, ISO 9001 company with several certified professionals.
- Continuous learning on emerging technologies.
- Structured environment with industry leading CMMI level-3 compliant processes.
- Job Stability with benefits of growing departments hierarchy.
- Apart from friendly/professional/challenging/supportive working environment, we do equally focus on healthy working environment as the infrastructure is protected with anti-radiation, negative energy removal chips and corona guard devices.
- Option to work from home or from the comfort of your zone.
- Other Benefits- Employee Engagement activities, Work-Life Balance, No night Shifts, Rewards Recognition system for outstanding performers, covid protection benefits in terms of medical coverage, vaccination reimbursements, on-time salary, etc.
Who are we looking for?
Designation- Sr. Solution Architect (.Net)
Skill(s)- Microsoft technologies i.e. .NET 3.5 and 4.0, Asp.net MVC, .net core
Experience Range- 10-15 years
What is the work?
- Gather requirements and specifications from clients and users.
- Work closely with Sales Team members to gain complete sense of stakeholder expectations and limitations before undertaking a major development project.
- Work along with the Project Manager to prepare schedules, test plans, project guidelines and milestones for projects
- Identify potential issues between systems and client specifications and propose new solutions to work around these limitations.
- Determine a project’s scope before developers begin any major work.
- Direct and oversee the activities of a team of developers, answering questions or helping to resolve issues as they arise.
- Identify new technologies and trends and work along with the team to build skills for these technologies.
What skills and experience are we looking for?
- Possess a high level of technical literacy and the ability to analyze in detail.
- Extensive time management skills to determine development schedules and milestones and ensure that deliverables and completed on time.
- Expert in defining, designing, and developing distributed and scalable products and services, including reusable domain-specific microservices on multi-platform /hybrid clouds (such as Microsoft Azure, AWS, Google Cloud Rackspace, VMware, or OpenStack).
- Experience with Agile & DevSecOps methodologies
- Strong collaborator – willingness to share ideas, documentation, and leading practices.
- Conceptual and analytical thinker – ability to extract, analyze, and document complex business and technical requirements/strategies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Possess excellent problem-solving attitude and ability to quickly change direction based on updated client specifications or system limitations.
- Minimum of 12+ years overall IT industry experience.
- Minimum of 5+ years in a solution or technical architect role.
- Experience in architecting mobile applications that are either independent applications or supplementary add-ons (to intranet or extranet).
- Experience in architecting Data Analytics solutions.
Note: This is an opportunity to Work From Office.