Job Position/Title: Sr. Software Engineer (Sharepoint)
Experience: 3+ years
Description:* SharePoint OOTB functionality and web services
* InfoPath, SharePoint Designer and Reporting Services
* Building on premise solutions
* Custom Master pages, Page Layout, SharePoint CSS and custom web parts/workflows
* SharePoint Enterprise Search, Managed Metadata Services and Term Store
* Developing with C#, ASP.NET, SharePoint Web Services/APIs
* Developing and deploying custom features, web parts/workflows, event receivers, timer jobs, workflow activities, etc. using Visual Studio
* Configure, design and develop custom SharePoint Solutions, WebPart, Workflows, InfoPath forms
* Manage competing priorities while supporting issues and communicating effectively and timely to clients and management
* Establish and promote professional level standards for site performance, usability, scalability, browser compatibility and reliability.
* Provide production support for running applications of our client.
- Work with our client to capture requirements and translate into technical solutions.
- Development experience in SharePoint 2013 and 0365.
- Know about sharepoint administration
- SharePoint Administration doing hands on development as well have expsoure on end to end project completion
- Watch few latest videos
- - SynapseIndia Celebrations
- - SynapseIndia Careers
- - SynapseIndia Events
- - SynapseIndia CSR
- - SynapseIndia ORM
- - SynapseIndia Trainings
- - SynapseIndia Noida
- - SynapseIndia Recruitment
- - SynapseIndia Management
- - SynapseIndia Technologies
- - SynapseIndia Jobs
- - SynapseIndia Current Openings