Sr. Ruby on Rails Developer
SynapseIndia is one of the top I.T. outsourcing companies based out of Noida with clients across the globe. We are 20+ years old organization and with expertise of more than two decades, we have worked with both large brands as well as startups.
SynapseIndia is an equal opportunity employer and provides a great working environment with opportunity of working with overseas clients in Indian working hours. We are located in Noida SEZ, within 10 minutes’ walk to nearest metro station.
Why work with us?
- Opportunity to work with international clients.
- Microsoft & Google partner, Shopify partner, ISO 9001 company with several certified professionals.
- Continuous learning on emerging technologies.
- Structured environment with industry leading CMMI level-3 compliant processes.
- Job Stability with benefits of growing departments hierarchy.
- Apart from friendly/professional/challenging/supportive working environment, we do equally focus on healthy working environment as the infrastructure is protected with anti-radiation, negative energy removal chips and corona guard devices.
- Option to work from home or from the comfort of your zone.
- Other Benefits- Employee Engagement activities, Work-Life Balance, No night Shifts, Rewards Recognition system for outstanding performers, covid protection benefits in terms of medical coverage, vaccination reimbursements, on-time salary, etc.
Who are we looking for?
Designation- Sr. Ruby on Rails Developer
Skill(s)- Ruby on Rails (OpenSource)
Experience Range- 3-6 years
What is the work?
- Responsible for creating ROR based application from scratch.
- Ability to understand and enhance existing platform.
What skills and experience are we looking for?
- Must have actively worked on ROR custom development and also should have hands on exposure on delivering multiple projects.
- Experience developing highly interactive applications.
- A firm grasp of object oriented analysis and design Passion for writing great, simple, clean, efficient code.
- Good knowledge of relational databases Working knowledge of SQL databases
- Strong knowledge of OOPs.
- Good to have experience in writing optimized MySQL queries and deploying applications using a version control system like git etc.
- Handling International clients will be considered as added advantage.
- Should be comfortable to communicate over IM/phone independently with overseas clients.