Sr. Network Engineer
SynapseIndia is one of the top I.T. outsourcing companies based out of Noida with clients across the globe. We are 20+ years old organization and with expertise of more than two decades, we have worked with both large brands as well as startups. Thousands of startups to large enterprises have achieved business goals with our effective software, web, mobile app development and design services.
SynapseIndia is an equal opportunity employer and provides a great working environment with opportunity of working with overseas clients in Indian working hours. We are located in Noida SEZ, within 10 minutes’ walk to nearest metro station.
Why work with us?
- Opportunity to work with international clients.
- Microsoft & Google partner, Shopify partner, ISO 9001 company with several certified professionals.
- Continuous learning on emerging technologies.
- Structured environment with industry leading CMMI level-3 compliant processes.
- Job Stability with benefits of growing departments hierarchy.
- Apart from friendly/professional/challenging/supportive working environment, we do equally focus on healthy working environment as the infrastructure is protected with anti-radiation, negative energy removal chips and corona guard devices.
- Option to work from home or from the comfort of your zone.
- Other Benefits- Employee Engagement activities, Work-Life Balance, No night Shifts, Rewards Recognition system for outstanding performers, covid protection benefits in terms of medical coverage, vaccination reimbursements, on-time salary, etc.
Who are we looking for?
Designation: Sr. Network Engineer
Skill(s): Networking, LAN
Experience Range: 3-6 years
What is the work?
- Desktop and laptop support.
- Software support i.e. installing/updating softwares e.g. Microsoft & Mobile application tools, ubantu and linux system configuration, installations, etc.
- Network monitoring e.g. identifying network loop, VLAN configuration, LAN cable punching , IO panel punching , LAN testing , L1 leave switch configuration.
- Firewall and proxy server handling e.g. configuration, backup and restoring backup, creating rules, url blocking, filtering, etc.
- FTP connection handling, skype support, Outlook support , VPN windows support.
- Coordination with all hardware related vendors e.g. vendors for ISP, laptops, UPS, etc.
- Printer installation and configuration.
- Wifi and modem configuration.
- Monitoring/Controlling of all IT related devices of organization on regular basis.
What skills and experience are we looking for?
- DNS server handling.
- Active directory server handling.
- Antivirus server handling.
- Windows, Mac mini and mac laptop system configuration , installation and ios update, taking backup through time machine , check hardware issue, clone of hard disk.
- Apple airport device configuration and support at hardware level.
- Back up device monitor.
- UPS monitor : check all primary level issue.
- UPS SNMP card configuration.
- wsus server handing , configuration , installation.