Sr. IT Recruiter
SynapseIndia is one of the top I.T. outsourcing companies based out of Noida with clients across the globe. We are 20+ years old organization and with expertise of more than two decades, we have worked with both large brands as well as startups. Thousands of startups to large enterprises have achieved business goals with our effective software, web, mobile app development and design services.
SynapseIndia is an equal opportunity employer and provides a great working environment with opportunity of working with overseas clients in Indian working hours. We are located in Noida SEZ, within 10 minutes’ walk to nearest metro station.
Why work with us?
- Opportunity to work with international clients.
- Microsoft & Google partner, Shopify partner, ISO 9001 company with several certified professionals.
- Continuous learning on emerging technologies.
- Structured environment with industry leading CMMI level-3 compliant processes.
- Job Stability with benefits of growing departments hierarchy.
- Apart from friendly/professional/challenging/supportive working environment, we do equally focus on healthy working environment as the infrastructure is protected with anti-radiation, negative energy removal chips and corona guard devices.
- Option to work from home or from the comfort of your zone.
- Other Benefits- Employee Engagement activities, Work-Life Balance, No night Shifts, Rewards Recognition system for outstanding performers, covid protection benefits in terms of medical coverage, vaccination reimbursements, on-time salary, etc.
Who are we looking for?
Role Designation-Sr. IT Recruiter (Only Female)
Skill(s)- Talent Acquisition, Recruitment
Experience Range- 3+ years
What is the work?
- Responsible for handling end to end recruitment cycle through job portals and social media channels e.g. LinkedIn, Facebook, Referrals, Naukri, MonsterIndia etc.
- Working on all IT (majorly) & Non-IT profiles of the company (inhouse / internal hiring).
- Doing the salary negotiation and releasing the offer letters to the candidates.
- Ensuring the timely and successful closure of all open job requisitions.
- Creating a pipeline of resources for open & future positions.
What skills and experience are we looking for?
- Strong experience in Talent Acquisition preferably with corporate exposure.
- Must have atleast 3 years of recruitment experience in any corporate with good working knowledge on IT profiles.
- Expertise of hiring the desired candidates from job portals and through special media channels.
- Team Player, Self-Motivated
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with good convincing power.