Sr. HR Generalist (Female preferred)
SynapseIndia is one of the top I.T. outsourcing companies based out of Noida with clients across the globe. We are 20 years old organization and with expertise of more than two decades, we have worked with both large brands as well as startups.
SynapseIndia is an equal opportunity employer and provides a great working environment with opportunity of working with overseas clients in Indian working hours. We are located in Noida SEZ, within 10 minutes’ walk to nearest metro station.
Why work with us?
- We are Microsoft Gold partner, Google partner, Shopify partner company with certified professionals.
- SynapseIndia is an MNC having clients and employees all over the world.
- SynapseIndia has 500 IT professionals and has plan to hire more than 500 more developers in the next 5 months.
- We have structured environment with industry leading CMMI level-3 compliant processes.
- Several IT professionals joined as developers/programmers and now they are leading a team.
- Salaries are always paid on time, from the time company started till date, there has never been a delay.
- Developers get an exposure to interact with international clients (Majorly USA clients) at a very early stage in career.
- Despite market conditions, we have not laid off people.
- We never work on holidays. This way, you can maintain your personal as well as professional life balance.
- Office timings are from 9:30 AM to 6:30 PM. 2nd and last Saturday of every month is off for everyone.
- Benefits- Employee Engagement activities, No night Shifts, Rewards Recognition system for outstanding performers, etc.
- Annual salary review – based on company and individual performance.
- Fun, inclusive, ego-free environment where diversity and individual thoughts are encouraged and valued.
Who are we looking for?
Designation - Sr. HR Generalist (Only female candidates)
Experience Range - 2+ years
What skills and experience are we looking for?
- Excellent communication skills
- Attendance management
- Payroll management
- Employee engagement (On social media channels too)
- Employee grievance handling
- Appraisal handling/management
- Exit process
- Induction & trainings
- Background verification
- Rewards & recognitions
Note: Work from office