Sr. HR Executive (Generalist, Recruitment)
SynapseIndia is one of the top I.T. outsourcing companies based out of Noida with clients across the globe. We are 20 years old organization and with expertise of more than two decades, we have worked with both large brands as well as startups. Thousands of startups to large enterprises have achieved business goals with our effective software, web, mobile app development and design services.
SynapseIndia is an equal opportunity employer and provides a great working environment with opportunity of working with overseas clients in Indian working hours. We are located in Noida SEZ, within 10 minutes’ walk to nearest metro station.
Why work with us?
- Structured environment with industry leading CMMI level-3 compliant processes.
- Employee Benefits- Employee Engagement activities, Work-Life Balance.
Who are we looking for?
Designation - Sr. HR Executive (Female preferred)
Experience Range - 3+ years
Skill(s)- Talent Acquisition, HR Generalist
What is the work?
- Responsible for handling end to end recruitment cycle (inhouse / internal hiring) through job portals and social media channels e.g. LinkedIn, Facebook, Referrals, Naukri, etc.
- Understanding the requirement, searching, screening, calling, interviewing, salary negotiation/discussion, releasing offer letter, on boarding.
- Communicating and explaining the organization's HR policies to the employees.
- Conducting employee engagement activities.
- Preparing and submitting all relevant HR letters/documents of employees in consultation with the management.
- Maintaining and regularly updating master database (personal file, personal database, etc.) of each employee.
- Recording, maintaining and monitoring attendance to ensure employee punctuality.
- Resolving employees grievances or queries.
What skills and experience are we looking for?
- Strong experience in Talent Acquisition preferably with corporate exposure.
- Must have at least 3 years of recruitment experience with working knowledge on IT positions.
- Expertise of hiring the IT profiles through job portals and social media channels.
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience into HR generalist/Operations field like maintaining employees attendance, payroll, leaves, handling employee grievances, conducting employee engagement activities, preparing appointment letters, relieving process, inductions & trainings etc.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Note: This is WORK FROM OFFICE job opportunity.