Sr. Drupal Developer (Pantheon and Acquia)
SynapseIndia is one of the top I.T. outsourcing companies based out of Noida with clients across the globe. We are 23+ years old organization and with expertise of more than two decades, we have worked with both large brands as well as startups.
Why work with us?
- We are Microsoft Gold partner, Google partner, Shopify partner company with certified professionals.
- SynapseIndia is an MNC having clients and employees all over the world.
- SynapseIndia has 500 IT professionals and has plan to hire more than 500 more developers in the next 5 months.
- We have structured environment with industry leading CMMI level-5 compliant processes.
- Several IT professionals joined as developers/programmers and now they are leading a team.
- Salaries are always paid on time, from the time company started till date, there has never been a delay.
- Developers get an exposure to interact with international clients (Majorly USA clients) at a very early stage in career.
- Despite market conditions, we have not laid off people.
- We never work on holidays. This way, you can maintain your personal as well as professional life balance.
- Office timings are from 9:30 AM to 6:30 PM. 2nd and last Saturday of every month is off for everyone.
- Annual salary review – based on company and individual performance.
Who are we looking for?
Designation-Senior Drupal Developer (SSE)
Skill(s)- Drupal, Pantheon, Acquia, GIT
Experience Range- 4+ years
What is the work?
- Developing and maintain web solutions and applications using Drupal 9
- Creating custom themes and modules to provide exciting and rich user experiences
- Translate business requirements into technical details relevant to Drupal
What skills and experience are we looking for?
- Good communication skills to interact with international clients.
- Proficient in Drupal Development on Drupal 8 and 9 (front end and backend) including custom module development and custom theming.
- Knowledge on PHP or any framework like WordPress, Shopify, Zend, Laravel, Magento, etc.
- Must have experience on Pantheon, Acquia, GIT