Sr. Drupal Developer
SynapseIndia is one of the top I.T. outsourcing companies based out of Noida with clients across the globe. We are 20+ years old organization and with expertise of more than two decades, we have worked with both large brands as well as startups. Thousands of startups to large enterprises have achieved business goals with our effective software, web, mobile app development and design services.
SynapseIndia is an equal opportunity employer and provides a great working environment with opportunity of working with overseas clients in Indian working hours.
We are located in Noida SEZ, within 10 minutes’ walk to nearest metro station.
Why work with us?
- Opportunity to work with international clients.
- Microsoft & Google partner, Shopify partner, ISO 9001 company with several certified professionals.
- Continuous learning on emerging technologies.
- Structured environment with industry leading CMMI level-3 compliant processes.
- Job Stability with benefits of growing departments hierarchy.
- Apart from friendly/professional/challenging/supportive working environment, we do equally focus on healthy working environment as the infrastructure is protected with anti-radiation, negative energy removal chips and corona guard devices.
- Option to work from home or from the comfort of your zone.
- Other Benefits- Employee Engagement activities, Work-Life Balance, No night Shifts, Rewards Recognition system for outstanding performers, covid protection benefits in terms of medical coverage, vaccination reimbursements, on-time salary, etc.
Who are we looking for?
Designation-Senior Drupal Developer (SSE)
Skill(s)- Drupal (PHP/Open Source)
Experience Range-3-6 years
What is the work?
- Developing and maintain web solutions and applications using Drupal 7/8
- Creating custom themes and modules to provide exciting and rich user experiences
- Translate business requirements into technical details relevant to Drupal
What skills and experience are we looking for?
- Proficient in Drupal Development on Drupal 7, 8 (must) including custom module development and custom theming.
- Node, Angular and working exp on any other framework or CMS like WordPress, Zend, Laravel, Cake expertise to be considered as add on.
- Any working experience in Joomla will be a big plus.
- Handling International clients will be considered as added advantage.