Sr. Business Analyst
SynapseIndia is one of the top I.T. outsourcing companies based out of Noida with clients across the globe. We are 22+ years old organization and with expertise of more than two decades, we have worked with both large brands as well as startups.
SynapseIndia is an equal opportunity employer and provides a great working environment with opportunity of working with overseas clients in Indian working hours.
Why work with us?
- We are Microsoft Gold partner, Google partner, Shopify partner company with certified professionals.
- SynapseIndia is an MNC having clients and employees all over the world.
- SynapseIndia has 500 IT professionals and has plan to hire more than 500 more developers in the next 5 months.
- We have structured environment with industry leading CMMI level-3 compliant processes.
- Several IT professionals joined as developers/programmers and now they are leading a team.
- Salaries are always paid on time, from the time company started till date, there has never been a delay.
- Developers get an exposure to interact with international clients (Majorly USA clients) at a very early stage in career.
- Despite market conditions, we have not laid off people.
- We never work on holidays. This way, you can maintain your personal as well as professional life balance.
- Office timings are from 9:30 AM to 6:30 PM. 2nd and last Saturday of every month is off for everyone.
- Benefits- Employee Engagement activities, No night Shifts, Rewards Recognition system for outstanding performers, etc.
- Annual salary review – based on company and individual performance.
- Fun, inclusive, ego-free environment where diversity and individual thoughts are encouraged and valued.
Who are we looking for?
Designation- Sr. Business Analyst
Skill(s)- Business Analyst
Experience Range- 3+ years
What skills and experience are we looking for?
- Experience in creating Proposals
- Experience of communication with USA/international clients:
- Experience of BA in mobile/web industry:
- Experience ofcreating SRS / Functional documents.
- knowledge of software/web project life cycle.
- knowledge of waterfall / agile model.
- creating project related powerpoint presentations for clients.
Note: Work from office opportunity