Software Tester (Manual Testing)
SynapseIndia is one of the top I.T. outsourcing companies based out of Noida with clients across the globe. We are 20+ years old organization and with expertise of more than two decades, we have worked with both large brands as well as startups.
SynapseIndia is an equal opportunity employer and provides a great working environment with opportunity of working with overseas clients in Indian working hours. We are located in Noida SEZ, within 10 minutes’ walk to nearest metro station.
Why work with us?
- Opportunity to work with international clients.
- Microsoft & Google partner, Shopify partner, ISO 9001 company with several certified professionals.
- Continuous learning on emerging technologies.
- Structured environment with industry leading CMMI level-3 compliant processes.
- Job Stability with benefits of growing departments hierarchy.
- Apart from friendly/professional/challenging/supportive working environment, we do equally focus on healthy working environment as the infrastructure is protected with anti-radiation, negative energy removal chips and corona guard devices.
- Option to work from home or from the comfort of your zone.
- Other Benefits- Employee Engagement activities, Work-Life Balance, No night Shifts, Rewards Recognition system for outstanding performers, covid protection benefits in terms of medical coverage, vaccination reimbursements, on-time salary, etc.
Who are we looking for?
Designation- Software Tester
Skill(s)- Software Testing, QA
Experience Range- 2-3 years
What is the work?
- Looking for a manual tester who can look after the complete Software Testing Life Cycle with respect to analyzing the requirements from the client.
- Preparing Test Plans & Preparing Test Scenarios, Test cases according to requirement.
- Preparing Test Cases for module, integration and system testing.
- Preparing Test Environment to execute the test cases.
- Analyzing the Test Cases prepared by other team members.
- Executing the Test Cases.
- Giving mandatory information of a defect to developers in order to fix it.
- Preparing Summary Reports.
- Communication with the Test Lead / Test Manager
- Conducting Review Meetings
- Good knowledge of Defect management tools: Mantis/Rally/Jira
- Excellent knowledge of SDLC & STLC.
What skills and experience are we looking for?
- Review requirement documents to understand application functionality
- Write comprehensive test cases based on regulatory restrictions and business requirements.
- Evaluate and test new or modified systems to verify functionality meets stated user requirements.
- Conduct functional, regression and performance testing (manual testing) and facilitate meetings for User Accepted Testing (UAT) sessions across multiple operating systems, browsers, and mobile devices.
- Troubleshoot and investigate and validate changes reported by client.
- Create, maintain, and review software documentation.
- Writing detailed defect report and working with developers to assist with their troubleshooting resolution and validation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong functional knowledge of web and mobile applications.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Task oriented with the ability to initiate work with minimal guidance.
- Helpful Skills/Experience: Web and mobile automation, Software testing certifications, (ISTQB) preferred, Knowledge on Selenium, WebDriver, and J metre, Knowledge on Appium, Logging bugs into defect tracking system like mantis/Azure Board.