Software Tester (Automation Testing)
SynapseIndia is one of the top I.T. outsourcing companies based out of Noida with clients across the globe. We are 20 years old organization and with expertise of more than two decades, we have worked with both large brands as well as startups. Thousands of startups to large enterprises have achieved business goals with our effective software, web, mobile app development and design services.
SynapseIndia is an equal opportunity employer and provides a great working environment with opportunity of working with overseas clients in Indian working hours. We are located in Noida SEZ, within 10 minutes’ walk to nearest metro station.
Why work with us?
- Opportunity to work with international clients.
- Continuous learning on emerging technologies.
- Structured environment with industry leading CMMI level-3 compliant processes.
- Employee Benefits- Meal Facilities Available, Employee Engagement activities, Work-Life Balance.
Who are we looking for?
Role Designation- Software Tester (Automation Testing)
Skill(s)- Software Testing, QA, Automation Testing
Experience Range- 2-4 years
What is the work?
- Looking after the complete Software Testing Life Cycle with respect to analyzing the requirements from the client.
- Participating in preparing Test Plans & Preparing Test Scenarios according to requirement.
- Preparing Test Cases for module, integration and system testing.
- Preparing Test Environment to execute the test cases.
- Analyzing the Test Cases prepared by other team members.
- Executing the Test Cases.
- Giving mandatory information of a defect to developers in order to fix it.
- Preparing Summary Reports.
- Communication with the Test Lead / Test Manager
What skills and experience are we looking for?
- Good working knowledge of SDLC & STLC including requirements analyzing, preparation of test planning, test cases, environment set-up, test execution, and test closure.
- Good working knowledge of Automation Testing including Selenium Tool to carry out the entire STLC.
- Knowledge to work with Web based, iOS , Android based applications
- Practical Knowledge of DOM and COM automation objects.
- Interacting with customers/clients to solve the various issues they face and updating on the situation.