Server Administrator - Linux
SynapseIndia is one of the top I.T. outsourcing companies based out of Noida with clients across the globe. With expertise of more than two decades, we have worked with both large brands as well as startups. Thousands of startups to large enterprises have achieved business goals with our effective software, web, mobile app development and design services.
SynapseIndia is an equal opportunity employer and provides a great working environment with opportunity of working with overseas clients in Indian working hours.
We are located in Noida SEZ, within 10 minutes’ walk to nearest metro station.
Why work with us?
- Opportunity to work with international clients.
- Continuous learning on emerging technologies.
- Structured environment with industry leading CMMI level-3 compliant processes.
- Employee Benefits- Employee Engagement activities, Work-Life Balance
Who are we looking for?
- Designation- Server Administrator (Linux)-Only Male Candidates
- Skill(s)- Linux
- Experience Range- 2-5 years
What is the work?
- Configuring web hosting environment on WHM/cPanel/AWS/Azure, managing users in Linux, MySQL.
- Managing installation/upgrade of packages in Linux environment [CentOS, RHEL, Ubutu].
What skills and experience are we looking for?
- Candidate must have exposure to handling Linux based web hosting servers.
- Involved in software package installation.
- Knowledge of multiple flavors of Linux is preferred along with cloud based hosting.
- Aware of use of cPanel/WHM and other popular control panels.
- Hardware/software troubleshooting, Knowledge of MS platform would be added advantage.
- Should be able to communicate efficiently with overseas clients via IM/Email.
- Knowledge and working of repositories and cloud platforms like azure, AWS etc.
- Understanding of concepts of dynamic load balancer, AWS Lambda, CI/CD using Docker/Jenkins on AWS/Azure.