Senior MERN Stack Developer
SynapseIndia is one of the top I.T. outsourcing companies based out of Noida with clients across the globe. We are 20+ years old organization and with expertise of more than two decades, we have worked with both large brands as well as startups. Thousands of startups to large enterprises have achieved business goals with our effective software, web, mobile app development and design services.
SynapseIndia is an equal opportunity employer and provides a great working environment with opportunity of working with overseas clients in Indian working hours. We are located in Noida SEZ, within 10 minutes’ walk to nearest metro station.
Why work with us?
- We are Microsoft Gold partner, Google partner, Shopify partner company with certified professionals.
- SynapseIndia is an MNC having clients and employees all over the world.
- SynapseIndia has 500 IT professionals and has plan to hire more than 500 more developers in the next 5 months.
- We have structured environment with industry leading CMMI level-3 compliant processes.
- Several IT professionals joined as developers/programmers and now they are leading a team.
- Salaries are always paid on time, from the time company started till date, there has never been a delay.
- Developers get an exposure to interact with international clients (Majorly USA clients) at a very early stage in career.
- Despite market conditions, we have not laid off people.
- We never work on holidays. This way, you can maintain your personal as well as professional life balance.
- Office timings are from 9:30 AM to 6:30 PM. 2nd and last Saturday of every month is off for everyone.
- Benefits- Employee Engagement activities, No night Shifts, Rewards Recognition system for outstanding performers, etc.
- Annual salary review – based on company and individual performance.
- Fun, inclusive, ego-free environment where diversity and individual thoughts are encouraged and valued.
Who are we looking for?
Designation- Sr. MERN Stack Developer
Experience Range- 3+ years
What is the work?
- Providing estimates for a new project & develop high-quality technical specifications documentation. Be instrumental in Prototype and/or Proof of Concepts (POCs) when necessary.
- Leading all aspects of development including design, task allocation, implementation, unit testing, documentation, ongoing support, and maintenance. Work through designs, implementation strategies, and project planning.
- Reviewing functional requirements, providing technical feedback on feasibility and architectural approach and framework.
- Collaborating with resource & teams to deliver performant web.
What skills and experience are we looking for?
- 3 + years of experience in web application development using React JS along with Node OR MongoDB or Angular.
- Strong knowledge/experience of DynamoDB, on other non-relational & relational database like Postgres, SQL, etc.
- Experience with REST/GraphQl APIs, Payment Gateway Integration, and web sockets like socket.io.
- Preferably have experience on cloud like AWS/Azure. Knowledge of all the AWS base services like EC2, RDS, S3, VPC, CloudWatch, etc.
- Extensive experience in Progressive Web Apps & Server Side Rendering skills.
- Experience in setting up & running task runners like Gulp & Webpack.
- Strong knowledge of SOA, object-oriented programming, design patterns, multi-threaded application development.
- Good english communication skills.