Senior MEAN Stack Developer
SynapseIndia is one of the top I.T. outsourcing companies based out of Noida with clients across the globe. We are 20+ years old organization and with expertise of more than two decades, we have worked with both large brands as well as startups. Thousands of startups to large enterprises have achieved business goals with our effective software, web, mobile app development and design services.
SynapseIndia is an equal opportunity employer and provides a great working environment with opportunity of working with overseas clients in Indian working hours. We are located in Noida SEZ, within 10 minutes’ walk to nearest metro station.
Why work with us?
- Opportunity to work with international clients.
- Microsoft & Google partner, Shopify partner, ISO 9001 company with several certified professionals.
- Continuous learning on emerging technologies.
- Structured environment with industry leading CMMI level-3 compliant processes.
- Job Stability with benefits of growing departments hierarchy.
- Apart from friendly/professional/challenging/supportive working environment, we do equally focus on healthy working environment as the infrastructure is protected with anti-radiation, negative energy removal chips and corona guard devices.
- Option to work from home or from the comfort of your zone.
- Other Benefits- Employee Engagement activities, Work-Life Balance, No night Shifts, Rewards Recognition system for outstanding performers, covid protection benefits in terms of medical coverage, vaccination reimbursements, on-time salary, etc.
Who are we looking for?
Designation- Sr. MEAN Stack Developer
Experience Range- 7-9 years
What is the work?
- Providing estimates for a new project & developing high-quality technical specifications documentation.
- Leading all aspects of development including design, task allocation, implementation, unit testing, documentation, ongoing support, and maintenance.
- Working through designs, implementation strategies, and project planning.
- Developing responsive designs and thoroughly test cross-browser compatibility of all product interfaces.
- Reviewing functional requirements, providing technical feedback on feasibility and architectural approach and framework.
- Collaborating with resource & teams to deliver performant web.
What skills and experience are we looking for?
- 7+ years of experience web application development.
- Stronghold on MongoDB, DynamoDB and experience on other non-relational & relational database like Postgres, SQL, etc.
- Experience with REST/GraphQl APIs, Payment Gateway Integration, and web sockets like socket.io.
- Must have experience in the cloud preferably on AWS. Knowledge of all the AWS base services like EC2, RDS, S3, VPC, CloudWatch, etc.
- Experienced with containerized environment Dockers and Container orchestrators such as Kubernetes.
- Extensive experience in Progressive Web Apps & Server Side Rendering skills.
- Experience in setting up & running task runners like Gulp & Webpack.
- Experience with web services consuming with REST, Web Sockets or GraphQL.
- Strong knowledge of SOA, object-oriented programming, design patterns, multi-threaded application development.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge working with React.js, react-hooks and redux-saga, and such is a big plus.
- Knowledge of the technologies for Supporting stream logging (Kafka spark), storage (MySQL or cloud-native), parsing querying searching (Logstash, Elastic Search, kibana), caching (Couchbase, aerospike or cloud-native) is good to have.