.Net Developer (SE/SSE)
SynapseIndia is one of the top I.T. outsourcing companies based out of Noida with clients across the globe. We are 20+ years old organization and with expertise of more than two decades, we have worked with both large brands as well as startups.
SynapseIndia is an equal opportunity employer and provides a great working environment with opportunity of working with overseas clients in Indian working hours. We are located in Noida SEZ, within 10 minutes’ walk to nearest metro station.
Why work with us?
- Opportunity to work with international clients.
- Microsoft & Google partner, Shopify partner, ISO 9001 company with several certified professionals.
- Continuous learning on emerging technologies.
- Structured environment with industry leading CMMI level-3 compliant processes.
- Job Stability with benefits of growing departments hierarchy.
- Apart from friendly/professional/challenging/supportive working environment, we do equally focus on healthy working environment as the infrastructure is protected with anti-radiation, negative energy removal chips and corona guard devices.
- Option to work from home or from the comfort of your zone.
- Other Benefits- Employee Engagement activities, Work-Life Balance, No night Shifts, Rewards Recognition system for outstanding performers, covid protection benefits in terms of medical coverage, vaccination reimbursements, on-time salary, etc.
Who are we looking for?
Designation- .Net Developer (SE/SSE)
Skill(s)- .NET Core, ASP.Net MVC 4, SQL Server
Experience Range- 1-2 years (SE) and 3-4 years (SSE)
What is the work?
- You will be a part of Technology Team, involved in all the stages of architecture to development of our web based applications product.
- Designing and developing applications using Microsoft Technologies (ASP.NET MVC 4, C#, .NET Core).
- Writing detailed programs through discussion with clients, clarifying what actions the program is intended to perform
What skills and experience are we looking for?
- Minimum 1 year (for SE) & 3 years (for SSE) of working experience in .NET based application.
- Must have knowledge with ASPNET MVC 4 or higher, Asp.net Core 2.0 or higher, Web API & C#.
- Good to have experience in Angular or React along with asp.net core (not a mandate)
- Experience of debugging and troubleshooting websites and web applications.
- Knowledge of Azure and DevOps process and worked with 'Source control' (SVN/TFS/GIT/VSTS).
- Willingness to learn and improve.
- Should possess strong problem-solving skills.
- Has the ability to do multitasking and assist others by maintaining strong communication with colleagues and clients .