Software Engineer ( .Net )
SynapseIndia is one of the top I.T. outsourcing companies based out of Noida with clients across the globe. We are 22+ years old organization and with expertise of more than two decades, we have worked with both large brands as well as startups.
SynapseIndia is an equal opportunity employer and provides a great working environment with opportunity of working with overseas clients in Indian working hours.
Why work with us?
- We are Microsoft Gold partner, Google partner, Shopify partner company with certified professionals.
- SynapseIndia is an MNC having clients and employees all over the world.
- SynapseIndia has 500 IT professionals and has plan to hire more than 500 more developers in the next 5 months.
- We have structured environment with industry leading CMMI level-3 compliant processes.
- Several IT professionals joined as developers/programmers and now they are leading a team.
- Salaries are always paid on time, from the time company started till date, there has never been a delay.
- Developers get an exposure to interact with international clients (Majorly USA clients) at a very early stage in career.
- Despite market conditions, we have not laid off people.
- We never work on holidays. This way, you can maintain your personal as well as professional life balance.
- Office timings are from 9:30 AM to 6:30 PM. 2nd and last Saturday of every month is off for everyone.
- Benefits- Employee Engagement activities, No night Shifts, Rewards Recognition system for outstanding performers, etc.
- Annual salary review – based on company and individual performance.
- Fun, inclusive, ego-free environment where diversity and individual thoughts are encouraged and valued.
Who are we looking for?
Designation- Software Engineer ( .Net )
Skill(s)- .NET Core, ASP.Net MVC 4, SQL Server
Experience Range- 2+ years
What is the work?
- You will be a part of Technology Team, involved in all the stages of architecture to development of our web based applications product.
- Designing and developing applications using Microsoft Technologies (ASP.NET MVC 4, C#).
- Writing detailed programs through discussion with clients, clarifying what actions the program is intended to perform
What skills and experience are we looking for?
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in .NET based application.
- Must have knowledge with ASPNET MVC 4 or higher, Asp.ne, Web API & C#.
- Experience of debugging and troubleshooting websites and web applications.
- Knowledge of Azure and DevOps process and worked with 'Source control' (SVN/TFS/GIT/VSTS).
- Willingness to learn and improve.
- Should possess strong problem-solving skills.
- Has the ability to do multitasking and assist others by maintaining strong communication with colleagues and clients .