Management Associate Trainee
SynapseIndia is one of the top I.T. outsourcing companies based out of Noida with clients across the globe. We are 20 years old organization and with expertise of more than two decades, we have worked with both large brands as well as startups. Thousands of startups to large enterprises have achieved business goals with our effective software, web, mobile app development and design services.
SynapseIndia is an equal opportunity employer and provides a great working environment with opportunity of working with overseas clients in Indian working hours. We are located in Noida SEZ, within 10 minutes’ walk to nearest metro station.
Why work with us?
- Opportunity to work with international clients.
- Continuous learning on emerging technologies.
- Structured environment with industry leading CMMI level-3 compliant processes.
- Employee Benefits- Meal Facilities Available, Employee Engagement activities, Work-Life Balance.
Who are we looking for?
Role Designation-Management Associate
Experience Range- Fresher-1 year
What is the work?
- This role is a combination of Process coordinator and client relations as well as internal departmental coordination Description.
- Monitor client communication and ensure correspondence to Client in terms of acknowledge, queries or updates.
- Coordinate with cross-discipline teams/Stakeholder in the execution of various Process activities.
What skills and experience are we looking for?
- Self-starter with positive attitude, possesses strong sense of urgency, and is a clear-thinker able to perform in high-pressure situations.
- Female candidate will be preferred with Excellent influencing and communication skills.
- Watch few latest videos
- - SynapseIndia Celebrations
- - SynapseIndia Careers
- - SynapseIndia Events
- - SynapseIndia CSR
- - SynapseIndia ORM
- - SynapseIndia Trainings
- - SynapseIndia Noida
- - SynapseIndia Recruitment
- - SynapseIndia Management
- - SynapseIndia Technologies
- - SynapseIndia Jobs
- - SynapseIndia Current Openings