Jr. Software Architect-Shopify
SynapseIndia is one of the top I.T. outsourcing companies based out of Noida with clients across the globe. We are 20+ years old organization and with expertise of more than two decades, we have worked with both large brands as well as startups.
SynapseIndia is an equal opportunity employer and provides a great working environment with opportunity of working with overseas clients in Indian working hours. We are located in Noida SEZ, within 10 minutes’ walk to nearest metro station.
Why work with us?
- Opportunity to work with international clients.
- Microsoft & Google partner, Shopify partner, ISO 9001 company with several certified professionals.
- Continuous learning on emerging technologies.
- Structured environment with industry leading CMMI level-3 compliant processes.
- Job Stability with benefits of growing departments hierarchy.
- Apart from friendly/professional/challenging/supportive working environment, we do equally focus on healthy working environment as the infrastructure is protected with anti-radiation, negative energy removal chips and corona guard devices.
- Option to work from home or from the comfort of your zone.
- Other Benefits- Employee Engagement activities, Work-Life Balance, No night Shifts, Rewards Recognition system for outstanding performers, covid protection benefits in terms of medical coverage, vaccination reimbursements, on-time salary, etc.
Who are we looking for?
Role Designation-Jr. Software Architect-Shopify
Skill(s)- Shopify (PHP/Open Source)
Experience Range- 5-8 years
What is the work?
- Provide estimates for a new project & developing high-quality technical specifications documentation.
- Lead all aspects of development including design, task allocation, implementation, unit testing, documentation, ongoing support, and maintenance.
- Work through designs, implementation strategies, and project planning.
- Develop responsive applications and thoroughly test cross-browser compatibility of all product interfaces.
- Review functional requirements, providing technical feedback on feasibility and architectural approach and framework.
- Collaborate with resource & teams to deliver final product.
- Do code review and review the work done by peer Shopify developers and ensure work is done as per Shopify latest standards.
- Help in arranging and conduct technical trainings on Shopify and associated domains and train the peer developers.
- Coordination with Sales team, Review and estimate Shopify leads, proposal and sow creation.
- Attending Presales calls, discuss with clients and help us in closing Shopify leads.
- Strong English written and verbal communication and should have good experience of discussing day to day project updates with overseas clients.
What skills and experience are we looking for?
- 5-8 years of experience of web application development.
- 3-5 years of experience working on Shopify platform. Shopify theme integration and theme customization as per the scope of project.
- Must have hands-on development experience on Shopfiy theme integration and theme customization.
- Must have hands-on development experience on Shopfiy Custom and Private app development and third-party app customization.
- Knowhow and exposure to Shopify 2.0 will be considered as an added advantage.
- Handling International clients is mandatory.
- Should be comfortable to communicate over IM/phone independently with overseas clients.
- Stronghold on PHP, MySQL and object-oriented programming concepts.
Note: This is a WORK FROM HOME opportunity.