Jr. Project Manager ( Shopify )
SynapseIndia is one of the top I.T. outsourcing companies based out of Noida with clients across the globe. We are 20+ years old organization and with expertise of more than two decades, we have worked with both large brands as well as startups.
SynapseIndia is an equal opportunity employer and provides a great working environment with opportunity of working with overseas clients in Indian working hours.
Why work with us?
- We are Microsoft Gold partner, Google partner, Shopify partner company with certified professionals.
- SynapseIndia is an MNC having clients and employees all over the world.
- SynapseIndia has 500 IT professionals and has plan to hire more than 500 more developers in the next 5 months.
- We have structured environment with industry leading CMMI level-3 compliant processes.
- Several IT professionals joined as developers/programmers and now they are leading a team.
- Salaries are always paid on time, from the time company started till date, there has never been a delay.
- Developers get an exposure to interact with international clients (Majorly USA clients) at a very early stage in career.
- Despite market conditions, we have not laid off people.
- We never work on holidays. This way, you can maintain your personal as well as professional life balance.
- Office timings are from 9:30 AM to 6:30 PM. 2nd and last Saturday of every month is off for everyone.
- Benefits- Employee Engagement activities, No night Shifts, Rewards Recognition system for outstanding performers, etc.
- Annual salary review – based on company and individual performance.
- Fun, inclusive, ego-free environment where diversity and individual thoughts are encouraged and valued.
Who are we looking for?
Role Designation- Jr. Project Manager ( Shopify )
Skill(s)- Shopify (PHP/Open Source)
Experience Range- 7+ years
What is the work?
- Leading a team of at least 5 members.
- Provide estimates for a new project & developing high-quality technical specifications documentation.
- Lead all aspects of development including design, task allocation, implementation, unit testing, documentation, ongoing support, and maintenance.
- Work through designs, implementation strategies, and project planning.
- Develop responsive applications and thoroughly test cross-browser compatibility of all product interfaces.
- Review functional requirements, providing technical feedback on feasibility and architectural approach and framework.
- Collaborate with resource & teams to deliver final product.
- Do code review and review the work done by peer Shopify developers and ensure work is done as per Shopify latest standards.
- Help in arranging and conduct technical trainings on Shopify and associated domains and train the peer developers.
- Coordination with Sales team, Review and estimate Shopify leads, proposal and sow creation.
- Attending Presales calls, discuss with clients and help us in closing Shopify leads.
- Strong English written and verbal communication and should have good experience of discussing day to day project updates with overseas clients.
What skills and experience are we looking for?
- Should be preferably B.E. / B.Tech.
- 7-10 years of experience of web application development.
- Atleast 5 years of experience working on Shopify platform. Shopify theme integration and theme customization as per the scope of project.
- Must have hands-on development experience on Shopfiy theme integration and theme customization.
- Must have hands-on development experience on Shopfiy Custom and Private app development and third-party app customization.
- Knowhow and exposure to Shopify 2.0 will be considered as an added advantage.
- Handling International clients is mandatory.
- Should be comfortable to communicate over IM/phone independently with overseas clients.
- Stronghold on PHP, MySQL and object-oriented programming concepts.
- Should have very good knowledge of social media channels.
Note: Work from office opportunity.