Head (Customer Accounts)
SynapseIndia is one of the top I.T. outsourcing companies based out of Noida with clients across the globe. We are 20+ years old organization and with expertise of more than two decades, we have worked with both large brands as well as startups.
Why work with us?
- We are Microsoft Gold partner, Google partner, Shopify partner company with certified professionals.
- SynapseIndia is an MNC having clients and employees all over the world.
- SynapseIndia has 500 IT professionals and has plan to hire more than 500 more developers in the next 5 months.
- We have structured environment with industry leading CMMI level-5 compliant processes.
- Several IT professionals joined as developers/programmers and now they are leading a team.
- Salaries are always paid on time, from the time company started till date, there has never been a delay.
- Developers get an exposure to interact with international clients (Majorly USA clients) at a very early stage in career.
- Despite market conditions, we have not laid off people.
- Office timings are from 9:30 AM to 6:30 PM. 2nd and last Saturday of every month is off for everyone.
Who are we looking for?
Designation-Head (Customer Accounts)
Experience Range-5+ years
What is the work?
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters
- Would be responsible for a team of 4-5 customer account Managers
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Should be able to check and pre-empt any probable escalation from the existing clients.
- Escalate and get solutions for the probable escalation from the Platform Managers
- Tenacity to follow up each client escalation to satisfactory closure
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet UPSELL and cross sell Targets
- Prepare reports on account status
- Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
What skills and experience we are looking for?
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Junior Account Manager or relevant role
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Solid experience with Web development industry.
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field
Note: Work from office