HR Executive- Only Female Candidates
SynapseIndia is one of the top I.T. outsourcing companies based out of Noida with clients across the globe. We are 20+ years old organization and with expertise of more than two decades, we have worked with both large brands as well as startups.
SynapseIndia is an equal opportunity employer and provides a great working environment with opportunity of working with overseas clients in Indian working hours. We are located in Noida SEZ, within 10 minutes’ walk to nearest metro station.
Why work with us?
- Opportunity to work with international clients.
- Microsoft & Google partner, Shopify partner, ISO 9001 company with several certified professionals.
- Continuous learning on emerging technologies.
- Structured environment with industry leading CMMI level-3 compliant processes.
- Job Stability with benefits of growing departments hierarchy.
- Apart from friendly/professional/challenging/supportive working environment, we do equally focus on healthy working environment as the infrastructure is protected with anti-radiation, negative energy removal chips and corona guard devices.
- Option to work from home or from the comfort of your zone.
- Other Benefits- Employee Engagement activities, Work-Life Balance, No night Shifts, Rewards Recognition system for outstanding performers, covid protection benefits in terms of medical coverage, vaccination reimbursements, on-time salary, etc.
Who are we looking for?
Designation- HR Executive (Only Female Candidates)
Skill(s)- Human Resource, HR Generalist, HR Operations
Experience Range- 2-3 years
What is the work?
- Proven work experience as an HR Executive
- Communicating and explaining the organization's HR policies to the employees.
- Conducting employee engagement activities
- Preparing and submitting all relevant HR letters/documents of employees in consultation with the management.
- Maintaining and regularly updating master database (personal file, personal database, etc.) of each employee
- Recording, maintaining and monitoring attendance to ensure employee punctuality.
- Resolving employees grievances or queries.
What skills and experience are we looking for?
- Must have an experience of HR generalist in an IT company.
- Handling employees attendance, payroll, leaves, grievances, employee engagement activities, employee trainings, appointment letters, appraisals, relieving etc.
- Excellent communication skills.