E-Commerce System Architect
SynapseIndia is one of the top I.T. outsourcing companies based out of Noida with clients across the globe. We are 20+ years old organization and with expertise of more than two decades, we have worked with both large brands as well as startups.
Why work with us?
- We are Microsoft Gold partner, Google partner, Shopify partner company with certified professionals.
- SynapseIndia is an MNC having clients and employees all over the world.
- SynapseIndia has 500 IT professionals and has plan to hire more than 500 more developers in the next 5 months.
- We have structured environment with industry leading CMMI level-5 compliant processes.
- Several IT professionals joined as developers/programmers and now they are leading a team.
- Salaries are always paid on time, from the time company started till date, there has never been a delay.
- Developers get an exposure to interact with international clients (Majorly USA clients) at a very early stage in career.
- Despite market conditions, we have not laid off people.
- Office timings are from 9:30 AM to 6:30 PM. 2nd and last Saturday of every month is off for everyone.
Who are we looking for?
Designation-E-Commerce System Architect
Experience Range-10+ years
What is the work?
- Design, develop and maintain the technical infrastructure of our e-commerce platforms, including Shopify, BigCommerce, and Magento.
- Ensure scalability, security, and performance of the platforms
- Work closely with the business teams to understand their requirements and translate them into technical solutions
- Identify and implement new technologies to improve the platform
- Monitor and maintain the platforms to ensure optimal performance
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure that the e-commerce systems are integrated with other systems such as CRM, ERP, and Payment gateways.
- Understand and implement marketing strategies to increase online sales
What skills and experience are we looking for?
- Strong experience with Shopify, BigCommerce, and Magento platforms.
- Proven experience in designing and implementing e-commerce platforms
- Strong understanding of web development technologies and methodologies
- Experience with cloud-based infrastructure and serverless technologies.
- Strong experience in integrating e-commerce systems with other systems such as CRM, ERP, and Payment gateways.
- Understanding of marketing strategies and how to implement them to drive online sales
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Strong communication and collaboration skills