Drupal Developer (SE/SSE)
SynapseIndia is one of the top I.T. outsourcing companies based out of Noida with clients across the globe. We are 20 years old organization and with expertise of more than two decades, we have worked with both large brands as well as startups. Thousands of startups to large enterprises have achieved business goals with our effective software, web, mobile app development and design services.
SynapseIndia is an equal opportunity employer and provides a great working environment with opportunity of working with overseas clients in Indian working hours. We are located in Noida SEZ, within 10 minutes’ walk to nearest metro station.
Why work with us?
- Opportunity to work with international clients.
- Continuous learning on emerging technologies.
- Structured environment with industry leading CMMI level-3 compliant processes.
- Employee Benefits- Employee Engagement activities, Work-Life Balance.
Who are we looking for?
Designation-Drupal Developer (SE/SSE)
Skill(s)- Drupal (PHP/Open Source)
Experience Range-2-3 years (SE), 4-8 years (SSE)
What is the work?
- Developing and maintain web solutions and applications using Drupal 7/8
- Creating custom themes and modules to provide exciting and rich user experiences
- Translate business requirements into technical details relevant to Drupal
What skills and experience are we looking for?
- Proficient in Drupal Development on Drupal 7, 8 and 9 (good to have), including custom module development and custom theming.
- Drupal Decoupled with Reactjs and other frontend JS with good knowledge of jQuery and CSS with designing and developing responsive websites.
- Good Communication Skills and should be able to speak with and understand requirement with international clients.
- Through understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle, Git and working experience in AWS console.
- Node, Angular and working exp on any other framework or CMS like WordPress, Zend, Laravel, Cake expertise to be considered as add on. (not a mandate).
- Handling International clients will be considered as added advantage.