Business Development Trainee
SynapseIndia is one of the top I.T. outsourcing companies based out of Noida with clients across the globe. We are 20 years old organization and with expertise of more than two decades, we have worked with both large brands as well as startups. Thousands of startups to large enterprises have achieved business goals with our effective software, web, mobile app development and design services.
SynapseIndia is an equal opportunity employer and provides a great working environment with opportunity of working with overseas clients in Indian working hours. We are located in Noida SEZ, within 10 minutes’ walk to nearest metro station.
Why work with us?
- Opportunity to work with international clients.
- Continuous learning on emerging technologies.
- Structured environment with industry leading CMMI level-3 compliant processes.
- Employee Benefits- Employee Engagement activities, Work-Life Balance.
Who are we looking for?
Designation- Business Development Trainee.
Skill(s)- Business Analyst, Business Development
Experience Range- 0-1 years.
What is the work?
- Maintain high levels of prospecting activity and the ability to quickly establish credibility and trusted relationships with prospective clients.
- Identify appropriate clients and create appropriate pitch.
- The expectations after couple of months is to understand the client software, web, mobile application requirements, interact with clients over the phone and creating formal technical proposals for project.
What skills and experience are we looking for?
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Should have interest in technology.
- A positive outlook and a strong ability to take responsibility.
- Watch few latest videos
- - SynapseIndia Celebrations
- - SynapseIndia Careers
- - SynapseIndia Events
- - SynapseIndia CSR
- - SynapseIndia ORM
- - SynapseIndia Trainings
- - SynapseIndia Noida
- - SynapseIndia Recruitment
- - SynapseIndia Management
- - SynapseIndia Technologies
- - SynapseIndia Jobs
- - SynapseIndia Current Openings