Business Development Executive
SynapseIndia is one of the top I.T. outsourcing companies based out of Noida with clients across the globe. We are 20+ years old organization and with expertise of more than two decades, we have worked with both large brands as well as startups. Thousands of startups to large enterprises have achieved business goals with our effective software, web, mobile app development and design services.
SynapseIndia is an equal opportunity employer and provides a great working environment with opportunity of working with overseas clients in Indian working hours.
We are located in Noida SEZ, within 10 minutes’ walk to nearest metro station.
Why work with us?
- Opportunity to work with international clients.
- Microsoft & Google partner, Shopify partner, ISO 9001 company with several certified professionals.
- Continuous learning on emerging technologies.
- Structured environment with industry leading CMMI level-3 compliant processes.
- Job Stability with benefits of growing departments hierarchy.
- Apart from friendly/professional/challenging/supportive working environment, we do equally focus on healthy working environment as the infrastructure is protected with anti-radiation, negative energy removal chips and corona guard devices.
- Option to work from home or from the comfort of your zone.
- Other Benefits- Employee Engagement activities, Work-Life Balance, No night Shifts, Rewards Recognition system for outstanding performers, covid protection benefits in terms of medical coverage, vaccination reimbursements, on-time salary, etc.
Who are we looking for?
Designation- Business Development Executive
Skill(s)- Business Development, Business Analyst
Experience Range- 3-5 years
What is the work?
- Bidding / interacting with clients on Upwork/Guru. Identify appropriate jobs as per our service offerings and submit proposals.
- Coordinating with technical managers for getting estimates.
- Communicate with prospective clients through emails, telephone calls, skype, etc. for requirement gathering and closure.
What skills and experience are we looking for?
- The person needs to have experience in international sales and bidding on online marketplaces such as Upwork and Guru.
- The individual needs to have excellent communication skills and has to have good understanding of technology terminologies trends.
- He should be able to technically assess job requirements and summarize, coordinate with technical managers on getting enquires estimated.
- The person should have worked previously on online marketplaces such as Upwork and Guru.